Casita Maria, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Casita Maria creates a safe and welcoming community, enriching and uplifting youth and families towards success, through shared cultural, art and educational experiences and programs.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Casita maria creates a safe and welcoming community, enriching and uplifting youth and families towards success, through shared cultural, art and educational experiences and programs.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “Providing aid including arts and education to children and families.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is NY as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is 928 SIMPSON STREET - 6TH FLOOR, BRONX, NY, 104594402.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 138 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$623,428.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1934.
- The organization pays $1,984,832 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $317,569 in fundraising expenses.
Ola of Eastern Long Island Inc.Sagaponack, NY
Programs and events have included: The annual Ola Film Festival, English as a second language and computer classes for Spanish speakers, arts education for children, leadership workshops for adults, educational forums focused on safety, health, fiscal and legal interest
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.