Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Siena College? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “Please see schedule o”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “Please see schedule o”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NY.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is Route 9, Loudonville, NY, 12211.
- The non-profit organization as of 2017 has a total of 2434 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Operates a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,331,911.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 30 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1937.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $60,372,502 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $2,508,452 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization grants to a related person.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
American University of Beirut
New York, NY
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is an institution of higher learning founded to provide excellence in education, to participate in the advancement of knowledge through research, and to serve the peoples of the Middle East and beyond. Chartered in New York State in 1863, the university bases its educational philosophy, standards, and practices on the American liberal arts model of higher education. The university believes deeply in and encourages freedom of thought and expression and seeks to foster tolerance and respect for diversity and dialogue. Graduates will be individuals committed to creative and critical thinking, life-long learning, personal integrity, civic responsibility, and leadership.
New York, NY
Barnard College aims to provide the highest quality liberal arts education to promising and high-achieving young women, offering the unparalleled advantages of an outstanding residential college in partnership with a major research university. (see Schedule O for Barnard College's mission statement 1)
Trustees of Hamilton College
Hamilton College prepares students for lives of meaning, purpose, and active citizenship. Guided by the motto "Know Thyself," the College emphasizes intellectual growth, flexibility, and collaboration in a residential academic community. Hamilton students learn to think independently, embrace difference, write and speak persuasively, and engage issues ethically and creatively. One of America's first liberal arts colleges, Hamilton enables its students to effect positive change in the world.
Utica College educates for rewarding careers, responsible citizenship, enlightened leadership, and fulfilling lives by integrating liberal and professional study, by creating a community of learners with diverse experiences and perspectives, by balancing a commitment to its local heritage with global outreach, by encouraging lifelong learning, and by promoting scholarship in the belief that the discovery and application of knowledge enrich teaching, learning, and society.
Excelsior College provides educational opportunity to adult learners with an emphasis on those historically underrepresented in higher education. The College meets students where they are - academically and geographically, offering quality instruction and the assessment of prior learning.