COLORADO WEST INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
We rebuild lives and inspire hope by providing exceptional mental health and addiction recovery care, strengthening the health and vitality of our communities.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “We rebuild lives and inspire hope by providing exceptional mental health and addiction recovery care, strengthening the health and vitality of our communities.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “West springs hospital is a leading psychiatric hospital in co, recognized for skill in treatment and compassionate, professional staff. we treat patients of all ages.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is CO as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2019 is 515 28 3/4 ROAD BLDG A, GRAND JUNCTION, CO, 81501.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has 0 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $567,005.
- The CEO compensation policy of the organization is not established through an independent review and approval process.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 6 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2009.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $9,599,891 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $236,210 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Animas Alano ClubDurango, CO
An Alano Club is regarded as a facility that serves the community by providing support, information, outreach, relevant programs (like 12 step recovery groups), social interaction and an accepting drug and alcohol free gathering place for all those affected by addiction and seeking renewal, physically, mentally, and spiritually through recovery. With strong moral and financial support from the community and recovery groups the Alano Club can assure a continuing role of supporting individuals in their struggle to overcome addiction. An Alano Club provides a safe haven for the newly recovering and longtime sober and clean alcoholic or addict. The club provides an environment free of alcohol and drugs.
Loved-Ones Against Meth Ministries Inc.Greeley, CO
To rescue, educate, and restore the addicted of the community and to offer a life free from bondage. Goals are achieved through residential and transitional recovery programs,individual programs, group and family therapy programs, and education for family members.
Mother Marys Sober Home Inc.Littleton, CO
To provide housing for adults recovering from substance abuse. To create an environment that teaches necessary life skills in a sober atmosphere. to provide opportunities for individuals to be strengthened through peer encouragement, appreciation, structure, and friendships. To foster friendships, responsibility, and financial accountability.
Grace Counseling Inc.Littleton, CO
To provide counseling, psychiatric, educational and consultation services to individuals, families, churches, religious organizations and businesses. Grace Counseling, Inc. is a Christian counseling center offering excellence in a full range of clinical services and family counseling. Grace Counseling strives to provide exceptional care in a compassionate environment for every client. Our dedicated team of professionals seeks to strengthen, educate, and bring healing to our clients and their families.
Turning Point Center for Youth & Family Development IncFORT COLLINS, CO
Turning Point is dedicated to improving the lives of youth and their families. Through a variety of programming, the agency provides children and their families with the tools they need to overcome life's many obstacles and ultimately to become empowered, healthy, and responsible members of their communities.
Mental Health America of Colorado dba Mental Health ColoradoDenver, CO
Mental Health Colorado is the state's leading advocate for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. It is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization and an affiliate of Mental Health America. Mental Health Colorado serves the people of Colorado by collaborating with strategic partners to promote mental health, expand access to services, and transform system of healthcare.
All Health NetworkEnglewood, CO
Mission we enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our communities through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services. Vision • As a specialized and highly-skilled provider of behavioral healthcare services, AllHealth Network improves the health and wellness of individuals, families and communities. • Exceptional results are achieved with exceptional people. Our culture of excellence and transformation attracts and retains the highest quality employees. • AllHealth Network promotes a compassionate understanding of behavioral health to eliminate stigma, drive healthy public attitudes, and improve access to life-changing services. • We partner to transform and constantly improve healthcare so that people we serve may establish a lifetime path of health and wellness
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.