Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Franciscan Outreach? Learn more here.
About this organization
To provide healthy meals, safe shelter and critical services that affirm the dignity of men and women who are marginalized and homeless and empower them to gain the stability they need to transition into permanent housing.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Franciscan outreach provides people who are marginalized and homeless with food, shelter, and the critical services they need to improve their lives.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Franciscan outreach provides people who are marginalized and homeless with food, shelter, and the critical services they need to improve their lives.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as IL.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2017 as 1645 W LEMOYNE STREET, CHICAGO, IL, 60622.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form reports a total of 68 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$355,696.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1976.
- The organization pays $1,432,243 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $307,687 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The mission of Northwestern University is to establish and enhance excellence in its acade mic and professional programs This includes superior undergraduate education for a highly selective student body in a comprehensive range of academic and professional fields At the graduate level, Northwestern's role encompasses offerings in the major academic and professional fields, closely related to research, creative activities, and clinical services.
Rush University Medical Center
The true impact of our mission isn't only visible within the boundaries of our Medical Center campus. We also fulfill our mission in the community health clinics, outreach and mentoring programs, and many other community-based initiatives led by doctors, nurses, students and others at Rush. As a not-for-profit, charitable medical center, we offer several financial assistance programs to help patients with their health care costs for medically necessary or emergent services. At Rush, all patients are treated with dignity regardless of their ability to pay.