St Elizabeths Hospital of the Hospital Sisters of the Third Orde
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “See schedule o”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “To reveal and embody christ's healing love for all people through our high quality franciscan health care ministry.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is IL.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is One St Elizabeths Blvd, OFallon, IL, 62269.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 1621 employees reported on their form.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$23,220,727.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1875.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $80,392,634 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
McDonough District Hospital Foundation Inc.Macomb, IL
The McDonough District Hospital Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to raising funds to support patient care and comfort at McDonough District Hospital. The mission of the McDonough District Hospital Foundation is to cultivate philanthropic relationships that enhance the hospital's ability to fulfill its vision.
American Epilepsy SocietyChicago, IL
The mission of the American Epilepsy Society is to advance research and education for professionals dedicated to the prevention, treatment and cure of epilepsy. As the leading multidisciplinary epilepsy professional organization, AES brings together a community of experts committed to excellence in medical knowledge, education and research dedicated to improving the live of people with epilepsy and to eradicating epilepsy and its consequences.
Public Health Foundation of Northwest Illinois Inc.Freeport, IL
Public Health Foundation of Northwest Illinois (Foundation) is a non-profit organization established for the advancement of public health awareness and to support the provision of public health services to Stephenson County and the surrounding counties in Northwest Illinois. The foundation serves as a resource to assist the schools, local medical community, churches and other organizations and the general public in the area of understanding and applying basic public health principles such as disease and injury prevention, health promotion, epidemiology (the study of the causes, distribution and control of diseases in populations), science-based initiatives and social justice. The foundation will provide funds to assist in the provision of health services to low income and medically underserved individuals. Some of these services are provided in conjunction with the county health department.
World Federation for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Inc.Chicago, IL
The World Federation for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (WFUMB) is dedicated to the advancement of ultrasound by encouraging research, promoting international cooperation, disseminating scientific information, and improving communication and understanding in the world community using ultrasound in medicine and biology. Therefore, the mission of WFUMB is to bring sustainable ultrasound programs to the underserved areas of the world to improve global healthcare through collaboration, communication, and education.
Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior Inc.Glenview, IL
The organization was established to advance scientific research on food and fluid intake and its associated biological, psychological and social processes.The Society provides a multidisciplinary environment for the free exchange of ideas and information, and serves as a resource for scientific expertise and education on topics related to the study of ingestive behavior.
International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery IsassWheaton, IL
The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery, Inc. (ISASS) is dedicated to advancing a major revolutionary step in spine surgery, restoring pain-free natural mobility. With the field of spine surgery, we believe it appropriate to provide a distinct voice to new techniques that may provide a significant change in treatment and resolution of degenerative disc disease.
Promise Healthcare, NfpChampaign, IL
Promise Healthcare is dedicated to improving the health of the community through treatment, prevention, and education. We seek to be the premier healthcare provider for all regardless of ability to pay by exceeding patient expectations and improving the health of our community. We deliver primary medical, behavioral health, and dental services to the underserved. Promise Healthcare provides over 44,000 patient visits and cares for over 12,000 patients annually through Frances Nelson, our SmileHealthy dental programs, satellites on Walnut at Rosecrance, the OSF Healthcare Heart of Mary Community Resource Center, the Urbana School Based Health Center and our mobile clinics.
Spectrios Institute for Low VisionWheaton, IL
Spectrios Institute empowers children and adults with vision loss, regardless of income, to optimize their visual capabilities and independence through the use of prescriptive tools, technology, rehabilitative training and inspiration. We strive to educate every person with vision loss.
Amyloidosis Support Group, Inc.Wood Dale, IL
Amyloidosis Support Groups Inc., a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit corporation (will be referred to as the A.S.G. for this report) was formed for the primary purpose of starting and maintaining Amyloidosis Support Groups throughout the United States, dedicated to providing peer group support to patients, caregivers, families and friends of those touched by this life threatening disease . •To form Amyloidosis Support Groups where needed and to have all Amyloidosis Support Groups be self-sustaining through donations •To fund and maintain libraries of educational materials for all support groups. •To maintain a 24/7 toll free "Hot/Help Line" to answer all support inquires. •To provide on-going maintenance and informational updates on the A.S.G. web-site (www.amyloidosissupport.org).