Agrace Hospicecare Incorporated
Agrace Hospicecare Incorporated
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Agrace Hospicecare Incorporated? Learn more here.
About this organization
Our mission, "Partnering with patients and families to improve quality of life throughout serious illness," lives in the comprehensive, compassionate care we provide to patients (continued on Schedule O)
CLINICAL PATIENT CARE - AGRACE HOSPICECARE OFFERS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE END-OF-LIFE CARE AVAILABLE. PATIENTS AND FAMILIES SERVED BY AGRACE HOSPICECARE ARE PROVIDED THE EXPERT HELP OF A COMPASSIONATE TEAM OF END-OF-LIFE PROFESSIONALS INCLUDING: NURSES, CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS, SOCIAL WORKERS, SPIRITUAL & GRIEF COUNSELORS, VOLUNTEERS, PHYSICIANS AND PHARMACISTS. THE HOSPICE CARE TEAM ASSESSES THE UNIQUE NEEDS OF EACH PATIENT AND FAMILY. WORKING TOGETHER, AGRACE HOSPICECARE STAFF, TRAINED VOLUNTEERS, AND THE PATIENT'S PHYSICIAN DELIVER COMPREHENSIVE CARE FOCUSED ON HELPING THE PATIENT AND THEIR FAMILY LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. IN 2019, THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDED APPROXIMATELY $4,710,000 OF COMMUNITY BENEFIT. IN 2019, AGRACE HOSPICECARE, INC. TRANSFERRED FUNDS TOTALING $1,750,000 TO THE RISK RESERVE ACCOUNT HELD BY AGRACE HOSPICECARE FOUNDATION, INC.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Agrace hospicecare's mission is partnering with patients and families to improve quality of life throughout serious illness. agrace hospicecare's vision is to lead the evolution of hospice and palliative care through innovation, education and access-one patient, one family, one community at a time. (continued in schedule o)”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Our mission, "partnering with patients and families to improve quality of life throughout serious illness," lives in the comprehensive, compassionate care we provide to patients (continued on schedule o)”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as WI.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2017 as 5395 E Cheryl Parkway, Fitchburg, WI, 53711.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form reports a total of 765 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$4,138,593.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1978.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $39,157,304 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $786,758 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Hospice Alliance Inc
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Hospice Alliance Has Served Over 8,000 Terminally Ill Patients And Their Families Since 1981; Servicing Kenosha, Eastern Walworth, And Racine Counties. Hospice Alliance Remains Committed To Caring For The Terminally Ill And Empowering Those Who Support Them. Incorporated In 1981 In Kenosha, Wisconsin, Hospice Alliance, Inc. Was Established By A Group Of Community Citizens That Were Concerned With The Lack Of End Of Life Care Availble To Terminally Ill Persons And Their Families. These Community Citizens Believed That If Terminally Ill People Were Given A Choice As To Where They Would Like To Be, It Would Be In Their Home Surrounded By The People And Things They Love. Hospice Alliance, Inc. Lives This Mission Daily Through Commitment, Compassion, And Choices. Hospice Alliance, Inc. Provides Care In The Following Settings: 1. In The Patient's Home, Surrounded By The People And Things They Love. This Choice Allows Family And Friends To Support Their Loved One In Comfort And Privacy. 2. In