Coordinated Behavioral Care Inc.
Coordinated Behavioral Care Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Coordinated Behavioral Care Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
CBC WORKS WITH MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS, NEW YORK STATE, HOSPITALS, AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND ADVOCACY COMMUNITIES TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OUTCOMES OF MEDICAID PATIENTS DIAGNOSED WITH CHRONIC HEALTH AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CONDITIONS.
CBC WORKS WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS, COMMUNITY PROVIDERS AND MEDICAL CENTERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OUTCOMES OF MEDICAID PATIENTS DIAGNOSED WITH CHRONIC HEALTH AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CONDITIONS. OVER HALF OF THE MEMBER AGENCIES PROVIDE CARE COORDINATION FOR THESE PATIENTS IN ALL BOROUGHS OF NEW YORK CITY.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Cbc is dedicated to realizing the unprecedented opportunities under medicaid redesign to improve the quality of care for consumers and their families, while reducing potentially preventable inpatient and emergency services use by people with serious mental illness, chronic health conditions and/or substance use disorders.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Cbc works with managed care organizations, new york state, hospitals and behavioral health care providers and advocacy communities to improve the health outcomes of medicaid patients diagnosed with chronic health and behavioral health conditions.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is NY.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2018 reports a total of 28 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,488,688.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2011.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $2,431,114 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Postgraduate Center For Mental Health
New York, NY
Postgraduate Cenetr for Mental Health is dedicated to serve the housing and mental health needs of individuals in the most innovative, effective and efficient way possible. We are an outcome driven organization. We strive to provide the highest value to our consumers and funders by maximizing the quality they receive for their investment. Our values include respect, empowerment and accountability.
Damian Family Care Centers Inc.
IMPROVE THE HEALTH STATUS OF OUR PATIENTS, PROVIDE STAFF WHO ARE CULTURALLY SENSITIVE AND APPROPRIATELY CREDENTIALLED TO DIAGNOSE AND TREAT OUR PATIENTS, PROVIDE CARE TO UNDERSERVED POPULATIONS, PROVIDE SAFE QUALITY, PRIMARY AND SPECIALTY CARE SERVICES REGARDLESS OF ABILITY TO PAY. THE CENTER SERVES APPROXIMATELY 12,248 PATIENTS WITH 108,164 VISITS.
Mental Health Services Erie County South East Corp V Spectrum Human
Orchard Park, NY
SPECTRUM HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES IS DEDICATED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF ADULTS AND CHILDREN IN THE COMMUNITY BY ADDRESSING THEIR MENTAL HEALTH, CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY AND PHYSICAL HEALTH NEEDS THROUGH INTEGRATED RECOVERY ORIENTED TREATMENT SERVICES. THIS IS ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH A CONTINUUM OF 10 TREATMENT PROGRAMS LICENSED BY BOTH THE NYS OFFICE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND OFFICE OF ALCOHOLISM AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES IN 7 LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT ERIE COUNTY IN WESTERN NEW YORK.
Westchester Jewish Community Services, Inc.
White Plains, NY
Founded in 1943, the mission of WJCS, a not-for-profit organization, is to provide care to people of all ages and backgrounds who are confronting significant challenges relating to mental health, trauma, disabilities, youth, and geriatric services. WJCS’ highly trained staff serve more than 20,000 Westchester County residents each year through approximately 88+ programs. Through private funding and support from UJA-Federation of New York, WJCS also meets the diverse needs of the Westchester Jewish community, providing educational and spiritual programming in Jewish day schools, nursery schools, and synagogues.