Francis Halbrook Hensley Animal Shelter
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Animal shelter to provide abandoned and homeless animals with the care that they need.
Shelter services began during 2016
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Animal shelter to provide abandoned and homeless animals with the care that they need.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Animal shelter to provide abandoned and homeless animals with the care that they need.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is TN.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is PO BOX 85, LEXINGTON, TN, 38351.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 5 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$25,867.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is not determined through a review and approval process by a neutral source.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2012.
- The organization pays $59,070 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.