LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To be a champion for children by bringing world-class health care to every child under our watchful care, guided by the principles of the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Our mission is to continue the healing ministry of jesus christ, "to make man whole," in a setting of advancing medical science and to provide a stimulating clinical and research environment for theeducation of physicians, nurses, and other health professionals.”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Provide medical & health care services to the community.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as CA.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2020 is 11234 ANDERSON ST, LOMA LINDA, CA, 92354.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has reported a total of 1996 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $79,194,942.
- The organization has 26 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2013.
- The organization pays $217,606,595 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $1,758,393 in fundraising expenses.
Coastal ThriversPismo Beach, CA
To facilitate holistic recreational activities designed for a peer network of thrivers, altruistic survivors from child sexual abuse through adulthood and sexual assault. Provide opportunities to engage physically, intellectually, and spiritually which can impact individuals emotionally, for the purpose of increasing health and well-being for their body, mind, and soul.
Urban Corps of San Diego County Charter SchoolMammoth Lakes, CA
Urban Corps of San Diego County Charter School is firmly committed to providing an educational program that emphasizes the integration of learning, earning, and conserving. Urban Corps offers young adults ages 18 -25 a second chance to earn a high school diploma.