CHRISTMOUNT CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY INC
CHRISTMOUNT CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for CHRISTMOUNT CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY INC? Learn more here.
About this organization
Christmount is a retreat, camp and conference center whose mission is to provide opportunities in the heart of the mountains for Christian hospitality, rest for the soul and renewal for the journey. Christmount serves religious, social and educational organizations.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Christmount is a camp, conference and retreat center for the christian church (disciples of christ), whose mission is to serve god by providing opportunities for life-changing and enriching experiences in faith, knowledge, leadership and personal relationships.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “Christmount is a camp, conference and retreat center for the christian church (disciples of christ), whose mission is to serve god by providing opportunities for life-changing and enriching experiences in faith, knowledge, leadership and personal relationships.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as NC.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2018 as 43 VANCE CRESCENT STREET, ASHEVILLE, NC, 28806.
- As of 2018, the non-profit's form reports a total of 62 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$25,632.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1948.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $686,615 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $26,259 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Charlotte Sports Foundation
THE CHARLOTTE SPORTS FOUNDATION IS A NON-PROFIT, 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION CREATED IN 2013 TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP FOR SPORTS-BASED INITIATIVES THAT ENHANCE THE ECONOMY AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE CHARLOTTE REGION. WE PROVIDE UNIQUE EVENTS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AROUND PROFESSIONAL, COLLEGIATE AND AMATEUR SPORTING EVENTS. OUR EFFORTS ARE INTENDED TO CREATE A POSITIVE ECONOMIC IMPACT IN THE REGION AS WELL AS TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF LIFE.
Sandra and Leon Levine Jewish Community Center Inc.
To provide social, educational, athletic and recreational facilities, and programs to allow members of the Jewish community and others to interact with each other and develop greater awareness of Judaism and their common heritage.
Charlotte Soccer Academy
THE CHARLOTTE SOCCER ACADEMY PROVIDES PLAYER DEVELOPMENT FOR APPROXIMATELY 6,000 BOYS AND GIRLS, RANGING IN AGE FROM 4 TO 19, COMPETING IN BOTH RECREATIONAL AND COMPETITIVE SOCCER. INSTRUCTIONAL CAMPS AND LEAGUE PLAY ARE CONDUCTED ANNUALLY. ACADEMEY TEAMS PARTICIPATE IN SOCCER TOURNAMENTS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. ACADEMY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR STATE, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL TEAMS.