Humane Society of Clarksville Montgomery County Incorporated
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To prevent the suffering of animals by promoting spaying and neutering and responsible ownership; and by supporting the efforts of local and regional rescues and shelters.
Spay and neuter clinic: to provide spaying and neutering to the community at a lower cost in an effort to help control domestic animal population.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “To prevent the suffering of animals by promoting spaying and neutering and responsible ownership; and by supporting the efforts of local and regional rescues and shelters.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “To prevent the suffering of animals by promoting spaying and neutering and responsible ownership; and by supporting the efforts of local and regional rescues and shelters.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is TN.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 625 DOVER ROAD, CLARKSVILLE, TN, 37042.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 12 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$32,831.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 2 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1979.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $145,218 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.