Union County Humane Society
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Union County Humane Society promotes the welfare of animals through sheltering and adoption services, basic veterinary care (including spay/neuter, vaccination, microchipping, humane euthanasia), animal
To provide food, shelter and medical care to homeless, injured, abandoned, and abused animals in Union County, as well as spay/neuter all adopted animals to help prevent the overpopulation of unwanted pets.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “The union county humane society promotes the welfare of animals through sheltering and adoption services, basic veterinary care (including spay/neuter, vaccination, microchipping, humane euthanasia), animal”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “The union county humane society promotes the welfare of animals through sheltering and adoption services, basic veterinary care (including spay/neuter, vaccination, microchipping, humane euthanasia), animal”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is TN.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is PO BOX 625, MAYNARDVILLE, TN, 37807.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 8 employees reported on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$17,241.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1996.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $123,564 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $9,345 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.