St Lukes Episcopal Church Home Care Program
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Provide and develop quality and efficient health care services in the home of the patients to people who needs them to obtain and maintain their physical, mental, social and functional independency, and therefore avoid and prevent or reduce hospitalizations.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Provide and develop quality and efficient health care services in the home of the patients to people who needs them to obtain and maintain their physical, mental, social and functional independency, and therefore avoid and prevent or reduce hospitalizations.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as PR.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at URB MARIA ANTONIETA, GUANICA, PR, 00653.
- The non-profit has reported 739 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $5,538,620.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1971.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $21,709,432 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
sociedad espanola de auxilio mutuo y beneficencia de puerto ricoSan Juan, PR
sociedad espanola de auxilio mutuo y beneficencia de puerto rico (the company) had been previously filing as a 501 (c) (3) organization. on april 29, 1992 a new nonprofit organization was created to continue providing the hospital and health care services previously provided under the legal name of the company. on august 20, 1992 this change was reported to the exempt organizations branch of the internal revenue service. the irs was informed that the company would become a controlling affiliate that would owned the real property and would transfer its funds (income less expenses) for use in a manner consistent with the exemption. on september 30, 1992 the irs informed that the company is not required to file a new application for tax exemption as a title holding corporation. the company also administers a health plan under which individuals in the community (without exceptions) may become members with the right to receive hospital and health care services at the facilities of hospital e
Hospital Auxilio Mutuo Inc.San Juan, PR
The hospital's primary mission is to meet the health care needs in its market area through a broad range of general and specialized health care services, including inpatient acute care, outpatient services, and other health care services. Activities directly associated with the furtherance of this purpose are considered to be operating activities. The hospital is a non-for-profit corporation incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico on April 29, 1992.
Comprehensive Human Services CorporationGuaynabo, PR
The corporation's mission is to provide, strengthen and promote the highest quality services to meet the diverse needs to communities and marginalized populations, to the highest standards, through the use of an integrated and cost-efficient model. Our call is to improve the quality of life of those most disadvantaged, through sustainable, effective and innovative approaches. These services include, but are not limited to: establishing, operating, and managing health systems; deliver assistance to the aged population; provide consulting and management services to federal, state and local businesses and government agencies for the benefit of the community served. Comprehensive Human Services Corporation recognizes that the treatment and dignity of the human being, the trust that its staff inspires and the professionalism of its employees are key factors in order to provide the best services.