ST FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Inspired by the vision of St. Francis of Assisi and in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church, we extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to God's people, especially those most in need. We call forth all who serve in this healthcare ministry, to share their gifts and talents to create a spirit of healing - with reverence and love for all of life, with joyfulness of spirit, and with humility and justice for all those entrusted to our care. We are, with God's help, a healing and spiritual presence for each other and for the communities we are privileged to serve.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “Inspired by the vision of st. francis of assisi and in the tradition of the roman catholic church, we extend the healing ministry of jesus christ to god's people, especially those most in need. we call forth all who serve in this healthcare ministry, to share their gifts and talents to create a spirit of healing - with reverence and love for all of life, with joyfulness of spirit, and with humility and justice for all those entrusted to our care. we are, with god's help, a healing and spiritual presence for each other and for the communities we are privileged to serve.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “To provide for the care of the ill, injured, or disabled persons and to provide for the research,education and the enhancement of health of those in northeast louisiana.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is LA, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2019 was PO Box 1901, Monroe, LA, 71210.
- The form of the non-profit reports 1930 employees as of 2019.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,946,126.
- The CEO salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1913.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $108,113,572 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
LaunchDenham Springs, LA
Since August 2015, Launch has served over 1200 children with disabilities and their families by providing outpatient speech, occupational, and physical therapy services. We aim to provide support beyond what is covered by insurance and Medicaid. Sixty-four percent of the children served receive Medicaid and do not have access to programs beyond that offered in public schools. It is our goal to provide services close to home and school, based on the frequency and duration research indicates is most effective, and to integrate the child into the community by supporting individuals, businesses, and programs.
Low Cost Animal Medical CenterNew Orleans, LA
Low Cost Animal Medical Center (LCAMC) is a nonprofit whose mission is to end the needless suffering and euthanasia of dogs and cats in the New Orleans area. With few low cost veterinary options in New Orleans, Low Cost Animal Medical Center is the solution. We will provide 1) high volume, low cost spay/neuter for dogs and cats, 2) high quality, lower cost veterinary care for middle and low-income pet owners, 3) a real world teaching facility for area colleges, 4) enhanced economic development and employment in the Washington Avenue corridor and 5) a pet food bank for supplemental pet food to low income New Orleanians.
Home by Hand Inc.New Orleans, LA
Home by Hand is an nonprofit affordable housing developer and community revitalization organization serving New Orleans. The organization creates neighborhoods of opportunity through the redevelopment of vacant and abandoned properties as self-help housing and advances
University Medical Center Management CorporatonNew Orleans, LA
University Medical Center New Orleans will be a leading world-class academic medical center and the destination of choice for exceptional healthcare. University Medical Center will provide exceptional patient-centered care and a world-class academic experience through advanced research, leading technology and innovation.
Louisiana Health Care Quality ForumBaton Rouge, LA
LHCQF works to improve the quality of health and health care throughout Louisiana in a cost effective and transparent manner, and functions as a learning system to assist providers and health systems improve the quality of care provided to Louisiana's Medicaid, uninsured, and privately insured. LHCQF leads initiatives to improve the health of the people of Louisiana by focusing on health information technology, quality measurement/analytics, patient-centered medical homes, end of life care (LAPOST), and outreach and education.
West Jefferson Hospital FoundationMarrero, LA
As a charitable support organization of our community hospital, the West Jefferson Hospital Foundation is dedicated to raising private funds to enhance patient care. The funds raised by the West Jefferson Hospital Foundation provide additional investment in the medical center's mission of service and a vision of improvement in the health status of the patients served in Jefferson, Plaquemines, Orleans, St. Charles parishes and beyond.
St. Margarets FoundationNew Orleans, LA
To provide charitable, research, rendering of other services related to healthcare, rendering rehabilitation services including purchasing, acquiring, maintaining, operating, developing and leasing real property, and receiving and administering donations of money, services, property, or other things of value for charitable, scientific, literary and educational purposes.
North Caddo Medical Center FoundationVivian, LA
To aid, strengthen and further, in every proper and useful way, the work and services of North Caddo Medical Center, and to develop and utilize the ties of interest, sympathy, and affection between the medical center and its friends throughout the state and nation
Health & Education Alliance of LouisianaNew Orleans, LA
Heal's goal is to integrate and systematize a process for addressing health disparities that are prevalent in children who live in poverty. We believe that these health disparities are a major causal factor that results in academic failure. We also believe that the best way to address these factors is where the child is every day- at school. It is a public health approach to community based preventative health and mental health services.