Assistance League of San Luis Obispo County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Assistance League of San Luis Obispo County volunteers transforming the lives of children and adults through community programs
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Assistance league of san luis obispo county is a nonprofit volunteer organization whose members are dedicated to serving families and children through its philanthropic programs.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Assistance league of san luis obispo county is a nonprofit volunteer organization whose members are dedicated to serving families and children through its philanthropic programs.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is CA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is PO Box 14260, San Luis Obispo, CA, 934064904.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $26,473.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $143,108 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
PUBLIC LIBRARY OF SCIENCESan Francisco, CA
Openness Inspires Innovation It's the way we think science and publishing should be. PLOS was founded in 2001 as a nonprofit Open Access publisher, innovator and advocacy organization with a mission to accelerate progress in science and medicine by leading a transformation in research communication.
American College of Perioperative Medicine Inc.Corona Dl Mar, CA
The American College of Perioperative Medicine (ACPM) is a non-profit, inclusive organization dedicated to providing an educational and collaborative experience for all healthcare stakeholders, our conferences, boot camps, and web-based consulting services are aimed at challenging the current perioperative structure and facilitating the shift towards evidence-based, standardized, patient-centered care.
5199 Mission Street Senior Housing Inc.San Francisco, CA
To provide elderly persons with housing facilities and services specially designed to meet their economic, physical, social and psychological needs, and to promote their health security, happiness, and usefulness in longer independent living, the charges for such facilities and services to be predicated upon the provision, maintenance, and operation thereof on a nonprofit basis.
New Horizon School WestsideLos Angeles, CA
The New Horizon School Westside mission is to inspire excellence through rigorous academics and the promotion of universal moral values in a progressive Islamic environment. We nurture a positive American Muslim identity, a devotion to God, and a strong commitment to family and diversity in a global community.