Beat the Streets wrestling program Philadelphia
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Beat the Streets Philadelphia is committed to establishing youth wrestling programs in the Philadelphia metropolitan region. The organization fosters the holistic development of student-athletes by providing the resources to support wrestling and academic tutoring programs throughout the greater Philadelphia region.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Provide underpriviledged youth with equipment, coaches, practices, camps, and tournaments to learn the sport of wrestling. tutoring is also provided for”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “Provide underpriviledged youth with equipment, coaches, practices, camps, and tournaments to learn the sport of wrestling. tutoring is also provided for”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is PA.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 3700 MARKET ST NO 300, PHILADELPHIA, PA, 19104.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2020 reports a total of 16 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$26,430.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is based on a review and approval process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2009.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $279,917 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $160,291 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Fight the KrakenDouglassville, PA
Fight the Kraken Corporation hopes to bring light to the atrocity that is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. We as a species have damaged our greatest global resource---water, through waste and misuse. (Raising awareness) The organization hopes to generate funding for the Ocean Conservancy to aid their current and future cleanup efforts. It hopes to demonstrate that humans can enjoy our natural resources with zero negative impact. The organization also wants to spotlight exactly what our impact on the ocean looks like. (Educate the public)
Pa Starz Inc.Chambersburg, PA
FOUNDED IN 2014, PA STARZ' PURPOSE IS TO DELIVER A PROFESSIONAL, QUALITY PRODUCT WHILE BEING THE BEST ROLE MODELS FOR YOUNG ATHLETES. IT IS OUR GYM'S TOP PRIORITY TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN OUR ATHLETES WHILE TEACHING OUR STUDENTS AT A PROGRESSTION TO STRESS SAFETY IN OUR SPORT PA STARZ IS NOT ONLY A MEMBER OF USAF BUT IS ALSO THE ONLY ALL STAR CHEERLEADING FACILITY IN THE AREA WITH ALL USAF CREDENTIALED STAFF. IT WAS OUR MISSION TO PROVIDE TOP-NOTCH COMPETETIVE CHEERLEADING INSTRUCTION TO LOCAL YOUTH. IN 4 YEARS OUR ORGANIZATION HAS GROWN TO OVER 80 ATHLETES OF VARYING AGES AND SKILL LEVELS AND INCLUDES MULTIPLE NATIONAL TITLES AND AWARDS. WE ARE ALSO A FEDERALLY RECOGNIZED AND APPROVED 501(3)(C). OUR USAF CREDENTIALED STAFF HAS OVER 31 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. PA STARZ, INC. ENSURES THAT COACHES ARE PROFICIENT IN TEACHING APPROPRIATE SKILL PROGRESSIONS IN SPECIFIC AREAS FOR CHEER AND HAVE A THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF SAFETY GUIDELINES. WE WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR OUR CHEERLEADERS - TOP COACHES, TOP
Atlantic Junior Hockey League Inc.West Chester, PA
The organization is a Tier III youth hockey organization whose teams participate within the guidelines of various youth hockey leagues.The primary exempt purpose is to promote youth hockey by identifying talented players and coaches and to foster the growth of the sport. This is all done in a safe and fun environment for the young players to develop their skills.
Pittsburgh Soccer in the CommunityPittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Soccer in the Community (PSC) aims to provide high-quality, minimal cost soccer coaching to the inner-city children of Pittsburgh, who for financial and demographic reasons would normally not receive this opportunity. The soccer coaching will be combined with lifestyle seminars provided by external agencies. These seminars will be designed to assist the children in making positive, healthy and informed life decisions, whilst maintaining a relaxed and interactive environment.
York-Adams Community Tennis AssociationHanover, PA
To promote the development of tennis as a means of healthful recreation and physical fitness for all York and Adams County residents, and to cooperate with the Middle States Tennis Association, United States Tennis Association and other associations in the pursuit of these aims.
Norwin Travel Baseball AssociationN Huntingdon, PA
To teach and promote clean, wholesome competition with high standards of athletics and to encourage fellowship among teammates and our membership. Our commitment is to foster national amateur sports competition and make it available to the youth of the community.