Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Habitat for humanity of southwest utah (hfhswu) is a non-profit ecumenical christian housing ministry with the purpose of providing everyone a decent place to live by seeking to put god's love into action and bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “Habitat for humanity of southwest utah (hfhswu) is a non-profit ecumenical christian housing ministry with the purpose of providing everyone a decent place to live by seeking to put god's love into action and bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as UT.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2020 to be 938 E CHIPPEWA WAY, WASHINGTON, UT, 84780.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2020, they have 23 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$83,164.
- The CEO salary policy within the organization is subject to review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 15 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1997.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $443,021 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $66,287 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Magnificent 7 Foundation Inc.South Jordan, UT
The Magnificent 7 is inspired by a movie from the 1970's about assisting those less fortunate in times of needs. With the influence of more than 7 individuals, you are able to make a difference in those lives to overcome many challenges. The purpose of the Magnificent 7 Foundation is to assist those with hunger, housing and training needs in the local community.
Iron County Care and ShareCedar City, UT
Iron County Care and Share (ICCS) was founded in 1984 by a group of local churches who felt a commitment to the community members experiencing the results of poverty. Beginning with a small food pantry, need soon prompted the distribution of federal commodities. In 1994, the pantry expanded into the remote areas of Iron County by opening two satellite locations in Beryl Junction and Parowan. Iron County's growing homeless population resulted in the addition of a homeless shelter, and in 1995 a Transitional Housing Program and in 2000 a Homeless Outreach Program that includes the entire 5 county region of SW Utah.
Casa De Oro Foundation Inc.Vernal, UT
The purpose of Casa De Oro Foundation is to provide and assist in providing housing to and for low and moderate income persons and families, particularly in distressed areas and neighborhoods and in redeveloped zones recognized by state, local and federal agencies.
Mountainlands Community HousingPark City, UT
MOUNTAINLANDS COMMUNITY HOUSING ASSOCIATION'S (MCHA) PURPOSE IS BASED ON THE BELIEF THAT A SAFE AFFORDABLE HOME IS OFTEN A FAMILYS FIRST STEP TOWARD ECONOMIC SELF-SUFFICIENCY. MCHA ADDRESSES THE DUAL PROBLEMS OF HOUSING AFFORDABILITY AND AVAILABILITY ON THREE FRONTS: ACQUISITION AND NEW CONSTRUCTION OF AFFORDABLE HOUSING, DIRECT ASSISTANCE IN SECURING HOUSING AND NEEDED BASIC SERVICES, AND EDUCATION AND ADVOCACY TO PROMOTE HOUSING POLICY.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.