St Francis Hospital
St Francis Hospital
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St Francis Hospital? Learn more here.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “Saint francis hospital is privileged to serve the healthcare needs of our community with reverence for life and the dignity and worth of every individual, embracing a healing ministry in the spirit of saint francis of assisi. vision statement: to be the hospital of choice in the hudson valley, spiritually grounded, quality driven and trusted for generations to come. to provide inpatient, outpatient and emergency care, mental health, physical rehabilitation, alcohol detoxification and other rehabilitation services, and home care services to residents in the hudson valley region of new york state.the organization declared bankrupcy on january 31, 2014 and is in the process of liqudating. as of the date of the bankrupcy the organization ceased operations and turned over all assets to the bankrupcy trustee cohnreznick llp for liquidation.”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To provide inpatient, outpatient and emergency care, mental health, physical rehabilitation, alcohol detoxification and home care to residents in the hudson valley region of new york state.”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as NY.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2018 as 241 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601.
- As of 2018, the non-profit's form reports a total of 0 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are less than $100,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,469,182.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1913.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.