DETROIT PISTONS FOUNDATION
DETROIT PISTONS FOUNDATION
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for DETROIT PISTONS FOUNDATION? Learn more here.
About this organization
The mission of the Detroit Pistons Foundation is to administer funds for charitable purposes, raise awareness and provide financial support statewide (Michigan) in the areas of volunteerism, youth leadership in athletics and entertainment, NBA League sponsored programs and player charities.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “The mission of detroit pistons foundation is to enrich the lives of metro detroit residents by developing programs that promote education, mentoring, athletics, health,fitness and nutrition. pistons foundation makes annual scholarship grants to underpriveleged youth to promote the pursuit of a higher education.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “The mission of detroit pistons foundation is to enrich the lives of metro detroit residents by developing programs that promote education, mentoring, athletics, health,fitness and nutrition. pistons foundation makes annual scholarship grants to underpriveleged youth to promote the pursuit of a higher education.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as MI.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2019 is 360 NORTH CRESCENT DRIVE, BEVERLY HILLS, CA, 90210.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2019 is 0.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $322,905.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by a neutral source.
- The organization has 4 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.