Loving Arms Cancer Outreach Incorporated
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To assist cancer patients in Georgia with programs that will offer support, education, financial assistance and emotional and spirtutal healing throughout their cancer journey.
To assist cancer patients in Georgia with financial assistance of up to $600 per year. These funds are paid directly to utility companies, pharmacies or bill collectors on behalf of the patient. The organization assists with automobile gas and groceries as part of the $600 by providing gift cards to the patients. This year approximately 447 people were assisted.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To assist cancer patients in georgia with programs that will offer support, education, financial assistance and emotional and spirtutal healing throughout their cancer journey.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “To assist cancer patients in georgia with programs that will offer support, education, financial assistance and emotional and spirtutal healing throughout their cancer journey.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is GA, as per legal records.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 3 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $42,563.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2011.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $104,120 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $19,234 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation Inc.Atlanta, GA
ACCF's mission is to assist adult cancer patients in the metro Atlanta area through assistance to those financially challenged by cancer; funding for professional and public education regarding cancer-related issues; and funding for locally-based cancer research. Our most significant activity is providing monetary assistance to financially-challenged cancer patients for living expenses, medicine and medical bills.
East Georgia Cancer Coalition Inc.Athens, GA
The mission of the East Georgia Cancer Coalition, Inc. is to reduce the number of cancer deaths within the coalition region by ensuring that all people receive cancer prevention education and information, early detection methodologies, referrals and follow-ups for appropriate treatment, and benefit from cancer research discoveries.
Chips Nation Pediatric Cancer Foundation Inc.Atlanta, GA
Chip's Nation Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Inc. is specifically engaged in providing financial support to organizations involved in clinical excellence, research, teaching, wellness and charity care for children battling childhood cancer. Chip's Nation solicits monetary contributions from individuals and distributes those funds to identified organizations. The goal of Chip's Nation is to raise money and awareness to fuel all of the 'micro nations' behind children and their families as they battle through the trials of pediatric cancer and life threatening childhood diseases.