Our Lady of Perpetual Help Home Auxilary
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To assist the sisters at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cancer Home located in Atlanta Georgia in all matters pertaining to the material welfare of the home and comfort of the
Grants to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Cancer Home to purchase medical supplies. The amount of the annual grant is approved by the board and presented to the home in February of each year.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing clearly states the mission of the non-profit as “To assist the sisters at our lady of perpetual help cancer home located in atlanta georgia in all matters pertaining to the material welfare of the home and comfort of the patients/residents”.
When outlining its functions, they were explained as: “To assist the sisters at our lady of perpetual help cancer home located in atlanta georgia in all matters pertaining to the material welfare of the home and comfort of the”.
- In compliance with legal regulations, the non-profit has reported their state of operation as GA.
- The filing records the non-profit's address for 2020 as 3020 SUMMIT LN, MONROE, GA, 30655.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form reports a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $15,472.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is not based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1967.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $1,901 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation Inc.Atlanta, GA
ACCF's mission is to assist adult cancer patients in the metro Atlanta area through assistance to those financially challenged by cancer; funding for professional and public education regarding cancer-related issues; and funding for locally-based cancer research. Our most significant activity is providing monetary assistance to financially-challenged cancer patients for living expenses, medicine and medical bills.
East Georgia Cancer Coalition Inc.Athens, GA
The mission of the East Georgia Cancer Coalition, Inc. is to reduce the number of cancer deaths within the coalition region by ensuring that all people receive cancer prevention education and information, early detection methodologies, referrals and follow-ups for appropriate treatment, and benefit from cancer research discoveries.
Chips Nation Pediatric Cancer Foundation Inc.Atlanta, GA
Chip's Nation Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Inc. is specifically engaged in providing financial support to organizations involved in clinical excellence, research, teaching, wellness and charity care for children battling childhood cancer. Chip's Nation solicits monetary contributions from individuals and distributes those funds to identified organizations. The goal of Chip's Nation is to raise money and awareness to fuel all of the 'micro nations' behind children and their families as they battle through the trials of pediatric cancer and life threatening childhood diseases.