Imminent Danger German Shepherd Rescue
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Rescuing dogs in imminent danger of death or abuse
Provided needed vet care including special needs. Provided prescribed medication and treatment. Provided appropriate vaccinations for all rescued dogs. Insured all rescued dogs were spayed or neutered prior to adoption.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Rescuing dogs in imminent danger of death or abuse”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Rescuing dogs in imminent danger of death or abuse”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as TN.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 390 KISER LOOP, Greeneville, TN, 37743.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 0.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $67,145.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by a neutral source.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2013.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $13,427 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.