Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for MiraVia, Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
Respecting and affirming life from the moment of conception, MiraVia is a safe haven and source of hope for pregnant mothers and their children. Invoking a Christ-centered approach inspired by the examples of Mary and Joseph, MiraVia helps young families move toward a new life of hopeful, independent, and healthy living and educates the broader community on the importance of fostering a culture of life.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “To provide housing and support services for single, pregnant womensee schedule o for full mission statementrespecting and affirming life from the moment of conception, miravia is a safe haven and source of hope for pregnant mothers and their children. invoking a christ-centered approach inspired by the examples of mary and joseph, miravia helps young families move toward a new life of hopeful, independent, and healthy living and educates the broader community on the importance of fostering a culture of life.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “To provide housing and support services for single, pregnant women”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is NC.
- The address of the non-profit for 2017 according to the filing is 3737 WEONA AVENUE, CHARLOTTE, NC, 28209.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2017 is 17.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$76,407.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization pays $411,705 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $54,216 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Habitat For Humanity Of Durham Inc.
Habitat for Humanity of Durham is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization that seeks to build homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity of Durham is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing in Durham through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all.
Presbyterian Home of Hawfields Inc.
PHH IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THE RESIDENT. THE HOME STRIVES TO CREATE A CARING LIVING ENVIRONMENT WITH EMPHASIS ON MAXIMIZING SELF-MOTIVATION, INDEPENDENCE, AND REHABILITATION. TO BETTER MEET THE NEEDS OF THE RESIDENTS, THE HOME IS DEDICATED TO SELECTING SUPERIOR RESOURCES AND IMPLEMENTING CONTINUOUS QUALITY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES.