Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Respecting and affirming life from the moment of conception, MiraVia is a safe haven and source of hope for pregnant mothers and their children. Invoking a Christ-centered approach inspired by the examples of Mary and Joseph, MiraVia helps young families move toward a new life of hopeful, independent, and healthy living and educates the broader community on the importance of fostering a culture of life.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To provide housing and support services for single, pregnant womensee schedule o for full mission statementrespecting and affirming life from the moment of conception, miravia is a safe haven and source of hope for pregnant mothers and their children. invoking a christ-centered approach inspired by the examples of mary and joseph, miravia helps young families move toward a new life of hopeful, independent, and healthy living and educates the broader community on the importance of fostering a culture of life.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “To provide housing and support services for single, pregnant women”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is NC.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 3737 WEONA AVENUE, CHARLOTTE, NC, 28209.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 21 employees reported on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $138,902.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization pays $383,116 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $84,812 in fundraising expenses.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.