Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Anmed Health? Learn more here.
About this organization
OPERATION OF A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM INCLUDING A WIDE RANGE OF MEDICAL SERVICES
ANMED HEALTH IS A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM PROVIDING A FULL RANGE OF ACUTE CARE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL, SURGICAL, PEDIATRIC, OBSTETRIC, PSYCHIATRIC, SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND REHABILITATION PATIENTS, AS WELL AS SPECIALIZED CARE IN ITS INTENSIVE CARE AND CORONARY CARE UNITS. TO SUPPORT THESE INPATIENT SERVICES, ANMED HEALTH OFFERS A NORMAL COMPLEMENT OF DIAGNOSTIC AND ANCILLARY SERVICES. TWO SEPARATELY LICENSED FACILITIES ARE OPERATED BY ANMED HEALTH: 1) ANMED HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER IS A 461 BED FACILITY THAT OFFERS THE LATEST IN MEDICAL AND SURGICAL SERVICES. A MEDICAL STAFF OF OVER 400 PHYSICIANS PROVIDES HIGH QUALITY CARE TO THE PATIENTS AT THE MEDICAL CENTER. OPEN HEART SURGERY, VASCULAR SURGERY, GENERAL SURGERY, EMERGENCY/TRAUMA MEDICINE, A NEUROLOGICAL/STROKE CENTER, THE LATEST IN DIAGNOSTIC MRI, CT AND LABORATORY MEDICINE ARE AVAILABLE. 2) ANMED HEALTH WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IS A 72 BED ALL-PRIVATE ROOM FACILITY OFFERING INPATIENT CARE FOR LABOR/DELIVERY, WOMEN'S ELECTIVE SURGERY AND CHILDREN. THIS HOSPITAL INCLUDES DEDICATED UNITS FOR LABOR/DELIVERY, MOTHER/BABY, WOMEN'S ELECTIVE SURGERY AND PEDIATRICS. ON THE FIRST FLOOR, PHYSICIAN'S OFFICES, A LEARNING CENTER, CAFE, COMMUNITY MEETING ROOMS AND RETAIL SHOPS MAKE VISITORS FEEL WELCOME WITH A WEALTH OF RESOURCES. TO SUPPORT THESE INPATIENT SERVICES, ANMED HEALTH OFFERS A NORMAL COMPLEMENT OF DIAGNOSTIC AND ANCILLARY SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, ANMED HEALTH OFFERS OUTPATIENT SERVICES AT D.K. OGLESBY CENTER AT THE ANMED HEALTH NORTH CAMPUS AND HAS SEVERAL CLINICS LOCATED IN ANDERSON, IVA, CLEMSON, HONEA PATH, FAIRPLAY, PENDLETON, PIEDMONT, WILLIAMSTON AND WREN, SOUTH CAROLINA AND IN HARTWELL, GEORGIA.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “The mission of anmed health is to passionately blend the art of caring with the science of medicine to optimize the health of our patients, staff and community.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Operation of a healthcare system including a wide range of medical services”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as SC.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2017 was 800 NORTH FANT STREET, ANDERSON, SC, 29621.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 4277 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $31,972,060.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1906.
- The organization pays $243,434,003 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.