Child Evangelism Fellowship of South Carolina, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered, worldwide organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the local church for Christian living.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing specifies the mission of the non-profit as “Child evangelism fellowship is a bible centered organization composed of born again believers whose purpose is to evangelize children with the gospel of the lord jesus christ and to establish them in the word of god.”.
When explaining its duties, they were described as: “Child evangelism fellowship is a bible centered organization composed of born again believers whose purpose is to evangelize children with the gospel of the lord jesus christ and to establish them in the word of god.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is authorized to operate legally is SC.
- According to the filing, the address of the non-profit for the year 2019 is 7520 Monticello Road, Columbia, SC, 29203.
- The non-profit has reported 79 employees on their form for the year 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$23,369.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation and endorsement by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization has a professional fund raiser.
- The organization was formed in 1951.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,266,677 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $180,738 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Sigma Delta PiCharleston, SC
The purposes of the Organization is to honor those who have attained excellence in the study of the language, literature, and culture of the Spanish-speaking peoples and for those who have made the modern Hispanic culture better known in the English-speaking world and to serve its membership in ways which will contribute to the attainment of the goals and ideals of the society.
Youth Leadership AcademyPickens, SC
To help each student discover and come into confident possession of his/her unique abilities, demonstrate mastery of the academic foundational standards necessary for a successful future, and establish qualities that will enable him/her to become a healthy productive citizen.
Beach United Football ClubMyrtle Beach, SC
The mission of Beach United Football Club is to help foster player's physical, mental and social growth, so they can reach their full potential in life. Our club will provide quality staff, facilities, environment and curriculum to give players the tools to be successful at the highest possible level, while demonstrating exemplary teamwork, sportsmanship, and a passion for the game.
Boys & Girls Clubs Of Upstate IncSpartanburg, SC
Our Philosophy Of Service Our Programs Are Designed To Develop Competence, Usefulness, Belonging And Influence In Young People, Changing Their Lives For The Better. We Seek To Serve First Those Youth From Disadvantaged Circumstances. We Understand That Disadvantaged Circumstances Are Situations Where Children Do Not Have Adequate Access To Resources, Guidance Or Developmental Experiences. Our Operations, In Business And In Youth Development, Are Measured And Continually Improved To Ensure Maximum Effectiveness, Efficiency, And Accountability. We Collaborate Whenever Such Collaboration Is Mutually Beneficial To Our Members, Their Families, Our Partners Organization And Our Own. We Minimize Capital Expenditures And The Ownership Of Buildings By Partnering With Schools And Other Organizations To Serve Youth In Their Facilities. No Bricks We Believe That Every Recipient Family Can And Should Contribute To The Mission.
Boys & Girls Clubs of York County, Inc.Rock Hill, SC
The mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of York County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens. We serve youth ages 6-18 in York County at 7 locations.
South Carolina Youth Leadership ConferenceHilton Head, SC
The South Carolina Youth Leadership Conference is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, designed with the purpose of providing an initial program to provide the fundamentals of personal leadership and ongoing follow up for those who complete the session. The program seeks to bring together one sophomore from each high school in eastern and central South Carolina for a four day conference each May. The students are selected by school administrators as being individuals who are believed to have strong leadership potential.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.