Beesley Animal Foundation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Beesley Foundation was formed to promote the welfare of animals. Dedicated to decreasing the suffering caused by pet overpopulation and educating the public on responsible pet care. Provide vaccination and dog/cat food outreach to community residents such as the elderly, homeless and other underserved.
The foundation is a volunteer organization with the purpose of promoting the welfare of companion animals. The foundation accomplishes this goal by operating a low-cost spay/neuter clinic that provides spay/neuter services to the general public. Education programs are also provided.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “The foundation operates a low-cost spay/neuter clinic and provides education to the general public regarding kindness to animals”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “The foundation operates a low-cost spay/neuter clinic and provides education to the general public regarding kindness to animals”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is TN.
- The non-profit's address for 2020 is listed as PO BOX 1886, MURFREESBORO, TN, 371331886 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 11 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$39,149.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is determined through a review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1980.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $300,923 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Horse Plus Humane SocietyHohenwald, TN
Our mission is to prevent abuse, needless suffering, and slaughter of horses through auction rescue, owner surrender, and when necessary, seizure. We also specialize in helping other farm type animals. We shelter, rehabilitate and adopt into loving homes hundreds of horses a year. We operate shelters across the United States in California, Oklahoma and Tennessee. We are the nation's largest open door shelter for horses.
Peterson Foundation for ParkinsonsNashville, TN
Peterson Foundation for Parkinson's (PFP) mission is to educate and raise awareness of the devastating effects of Parkinson's disease. PFP promotes events to raise funds for Parkinson's related research, education, and support groups in Middle Tennessee and nationally.
Humane Society of Dickson CountyDickson, TN
The mission of the Humane Society of Dickson County is; to give voice and shelter to unwanted, abandoned and abused animals in our community and find them forever homes. To teach the importance of spaying and neutering and educate the public in responsible pet ownership.