Habitat for Humanity of Henderson KY Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Assisting qualified persons by providing and securing housing for poverty level persons.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Assisting qualified persons by providing and securing housing for poverty level persons.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is KY.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 9.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $136,666.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $237,878 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $12,808 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Southern Tier Housing CorporationLondon, KY
Southern Tier Housing Corporation's purpose is to develop high-quality, energy-efficient housing, provides equitable financing, and stimulate economic development in southern and eastern Kentucky, and in economically distressed communities throughout Kentucky and in adjacent regions, with an historic focus on low-wealth households in the Kentucky counties of Bell, Clinton, Cumberland, McCreary, Wayne, Whitley, Laurel, Rockcastle, Pulaski and adjacent regions.
Midtown Alliance of NeighborsPaducah, KY
Midtown Alliance of Neighbors coordinates and facilitates homeowners, the city, volunteers, and charitable organizations in qualifying and assisting low income homeowners in rehabilitation of their properties, bringing them up to current building codes. Revenues consist of assistance from Paducah City, project grants, and donations.
Jim Cain Home Inc.Louisville, KY
The Jim Cain Home, Inc. was formed to provide housing facilities maintained and operated on a charitable and non-profit basis. Specifically, the organization has constructed an 8-unit group home to house handicapped individuals. This group home is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
House of Hope Kentucky Inc.Louisville, KY
To reach and help women who struggle with alcohol and chemical dependency; to offer assistance and resources to women while going through the rehabilitation process; to provide a safe environment and shelter to homeless women; to provide after-care follow-up.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.