Calaveras Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity Calaveras is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness in Calaveras County, CA. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “The organization builds and assists with maintenance of affordable housing for the working poor in calaveras county, california. habitat for humanity calaveras is an affiliate of habitat for humanity international which operates worldwide with the same goal. habitat calaveras provides critical home repairs and a brush with kindness completes outside home repairs.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “The organization builds and assists with maintenance of affordable housing for the working poor in calaveras county, california. habitat for humanity calaveras is an affiliate of habitat for humanity international which operates worldwide with the same goal. habitat calaveras provides critical home repairs and a brush with kindness completes outside home repairs.”.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2020 was PO BOX 1469, ANGELS CAMP, CA, 95222.
- The form of the non-profit reports 9 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,141,890.
- The CEO salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval by an impartial entity.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $158,786 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $5,708 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
H O M E at sunset benevolence ministries international inc.Livermore, CA
Home at sunset is dedicated to providing food, counseling, teaching and prayer to families in need. We are on a mission to help those in poverty and need assistance in their devastating times. We are here to give a hand up.