Fort Hood Area Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Place god's love into action building homes, communities and hope.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Place gods love into action building homes communities and hope”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is TX.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 2601 Atkinson Avenue, Killeen, TX, 76543.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 18 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $57,911.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $307,226 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
George Gervin Retirement ApartmentsSan Antonio, TX
Organization - The corporation was organized on January 11, 2011 as a non-profit corporation to acquire an interest in real property located in San Antonio, Texas, and to construct and operate thereon an apartment complex of 42 units, under Section 202 of the National Affordable Housing Act. Such projects are regulated by HUD as to rent charges and operation methods. Operations effectively began in August 2015.
Mueller FoundationAustin, TX
Generally, to operate exclusively for charitable, or educational purposes within the meaning of 501(c)(3) of the IRC, by promotion and increasing one or more of the following in the geographical region of Austin, Texas known as Mueller and other geographic areas containing a reasonable relationship to the Mueller community: (i) the availability of quality neighborhood schools and lifelong education programs, (ii) the creation of open space and parks, (iii) the availability of job training programs, (iv) the promotion of sustainable development, (v) the support of affordable housing, and (vi) such other charitable and educational purposes as are consistent with the spirit and intent of the Mueller design book.
1602 South Staples Housing Inc.San Antonio, TX
The corporation is a nonprofit corporation organized under the laws of Texas on August 11, 2008, for the purpose of developing and operating an apartment complex of 6 units for developmentally disadvantaged citizens in Corpus Christi, Texas. The project will operate under the provisions of Section 811 of the National Housing Act and regulated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Such projects are regulated by HUD as to rent charges and operating methods. The construction was completed in September 2010. Rent on the apartment units began on November 2010.
West Texas Gifts of Hope Inc.Odessa, TX
The mission of WTGOH is to improve the quality of life for cancer patients while they are taking treatment by offering two major programs: (1) No-cost occupancy at Hope House Odessa for the patient and his/her caretaker, and (2) by providing patient-care services related to the cancer journey.