Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Telamon Corporation? Learn more here.
About this organization
Our mission is to provide educational services that lead to better jobs, better lives, and better communities. Services are provided in eleven states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Indiana and Michigan.
EARLY CHILDHOOD AND FAMILY SUPPORT - COMPREHENSIVE EARLY CHILDHOOD SERVICES FOR ELIGIBLE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES, INCLUDING MIGRANT AND SEASONAL FARMWORKER FAMILIES VIA HEAD START CENTERS AND HOME-BASED SERVICES. PROGRAMS FOCUSED ON PREPARING YOUNG CHILDREN FOR SCHOOL AND UPON STRENGTHENING FAMILIES THROUGH EDUCATION AND SUPPORT AND VIA COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS. FUNDING: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND THE STATES OF DE, GA, IN, MI, NC, AND TN. ESTIMATED 5,417 SERVED IN STATES OF DE, GA, IN, MI, NC, AND TN.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing outlines the non-profit's goal as “Telamon - transition resource corporation's mission is to provide educational services that lead to better jobs, better lives, and better communities. primary program and service areas: early childhood and family support, workforce and career services, housing and financial empowerment, and community services.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were outlined as: “To provide educational services that lead to better jobs, better lives, and better communities.”.
- As per legal reporting requirements, the state of operation for the non-profit is NC.
- The non-profit's address for 2018 is listed as 5560 Munford Rd STE 201, Raleigh, NC, 276122731 in the filing.
- As per the non-profit's form, they have 2126 employees as of 2018.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$2,964,335.
- The organization has 23 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1972.
- The organization pays $46,132,006 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Mountain Projects Inc
Mountain Projects is a community based non-profit organization, founded in 1965 as a Community Action Agency, that provides vital services to the elderly, disadvantaged and general public in Western North Carolina. It was begun as part of the “War On Poverty” with a $52,000 Office of Economic Opportunity grant and a pilot summer Head Start program. Since then the agency has grown to an annual budget of eleven million dollars, a staff of 140, and provides a broad diversity of services to the community in response to its changing needs.