Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Habitat for humanity of ventura county (hfhvc) brings people together to build homes, communities and hope and works to achieve the vision that everyone deserves a decent place to live. hfhvc builds new, affordable homes for low income families and provides critical home repairs and updates for low income seniors, veterans and disabled homeowners. to help fund its mission hfhvc operates two restores, discount home improvement retail stores, which accept donated goods and sell them to the public.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Habitat for humanity of ventura county (hfhvc) brings people together to build homes, communities and hope and works to achieve the vision that everyone deserves a decent place to live.-see schedule o for more detail.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as CA.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 1850 EASTMAN AVE, OXNARD, CA, 93030.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 59 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $602,148.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1986.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,192,821 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $154,617 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Reliant Asset Management SolutionsRedlands, CA
Reliant Asset Management Solutions ('RAMS') is a nonprofit benefit organization founded in February 2015 to provide asset management services to affordable housing owners and to conduct or perform ancillary or related activity in furtherance of the foregoing as a means of promoting the common good, general welfare of the people of California, and to lessen the burden of government. RAMS is based in San Bernardino, California.
St. Peters Supportive Housing Inc.San Francisco, CA
To provide disabled persons with housing facilities and services specially designed to meet their economic, physical, social and psychological needs, and to promote their health security, happiness, and usefulness in longer independent living, the charges for such facilities and services to be predicated upon the provision, maintenance, and operation thereof on a nonprofit basis.
The San Francisco Housing Accelerator FundSan Francisco, CA
Our mission is to invest in the preservation and expansion of quality affordable housing and community facilities. We accelerate the production and preservation of affordable housing for San Francisco’s economically disadvantaged households, individuals, and communities by lending to, investing in, and directly acquiring real estate assets.
Acacia Creek a Masonic Senior Living Community at Union CitySan Francisco, CA
Acacia Creek enriches the independence, well-being and security of our residents through exceptional services and excellent care based on Masonic values. Acacia Creek inspires residents to live an active, meaningful life fulfilling their dreams.
Bexar Rhf Housing Inc.Long Beach, CA
Bexar Rhf Housing, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation. The corporation was formed for the purpose of operating a 55 unit community known as Bexton Place located in San Antonio, Texas, which provides housing for low income elderly persons pursuant to Section 202 of the National Housing Act, as amended.
Menorah Housing FoundationLos Angeles, CA
Menorah Housing Foundation is a California not-for-profit corporation which sponsors and manages, through affiliated entities, affordable housing for senior adults throughout the Los Angeles area. Additionally, Menorah Housing Foundation owns and operates Menorah House, a 51-unit senior housing complex located in Los Angeles and serves as general partner in two partnerships formed to develop, own and operate senior affordable housing.
Golden Rule Community Development CorporationMontebello, CA
Investment in the development of affordable housing for extremely-low to moderate income households, to create economic opportunities in the City of Montebello and its surrounding communities and to support social justice and environmental issues.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.