If you're looking to cancel your recurring contribution on the web version of Daffy, here's how you can do it:
1. Visit the “Contributions” section under "My Fund in 2022” on the Daffy web version.
2. Click on “Your Recurring Contribution” and then “Cancel Recurring Contribution.”
3. On the right of the recurring contribution, click the paper and pencil icon to get to the cancel prompt.
To edit the amount, frequency, or funding source of your recurring contribution, you will have to cancel your existing contribution and then create a new one.
Creating a new recurring contribution is just as easy:
1. Click on the “Add Funds” button on the web version of Daffy.
2. Select from the list of contribution methods and you will be prompted to select a recurring amount and frequency.
3. Click “Recurring contribution” and choose a frequency for your recurring contribution.
4. Continue the prompts to confirm the contribution amount, frequency, and funding source.
Daffy also simplifies the process of managing your tax receipts. Every tax-deductible contribution that you make is automatically added to your Daffy contributions report, which is updated throughout the year. This means you never have to search for a charitable donation receipt again.
By making a commitment to give and automating your contributions and donations with Daffy, we can close the generosity gap together and better support the many organizations and people in need. Join us and make giving a habit with Daffy.
Please note that the information contained on this page is for educational purposes only and should not be considered tax advice. Any calculations are intended to be illustrative and do not reflect all of the potential complexities of individual tax returns. To assess your specific tax situation, please consult with a tax professional.