Clayton General Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Clayton General, Inc. exists to serve the communities of the southern crescent of the metro Atlanta area by improving the health status and quality of life of its citizens.
Operational assets were acquired by Prime Healthcare on February 2, 2016. The organization ceased activities on this date and is currently engaged in bankruptcy proceedings.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is listed in the filing as “Clayton general, inc. exists to serve the communities of the clayton general of the metro atlanta area by improving the health status and qualify of life of its citizens.”.
When discussing its operations, they were characterized as: “Clayton general, inc. exists to serve the communities of the southern crescent of the metro atlanta area by improving the health status and quality of life of its citizens.”.
- The non-profit's legally reported state of operation is GA.
- The filing states that the non-profit's address in the year 2020 is 11 UPPER RIVERDALE RD SW, RIVERDALE, GA, 30274.
- The form submitted by the non-profit for 2020 shows a total of 0 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,598,015.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.