If you're looking to make a difference and give back in a meaningful way, Daffy is a fantastic option for a Donor-Advised Fund (DAF). With Daffy, you can easily send a Daffy Gift, a digital charity gift card, directly from your Daffy fund.
Here's how it works:
1. If you're already a Daffy member, simply tap on "Daffy Gifts" on the Homescreen of the Daffy app. If you're using a web browser, navigate to https://www.daffy.org/gifts.
2. Choose a recipient and decide on the amount you'd like to gift from your fund.
3. Add a personal message and send it to the recipient's email, or copy the link and send it directly to them in any way you prefer.
4. The recipient then chooses which charity they'd like to support from over 1.5 million charities, non-profits, schools, and religious institutions supported on Daffy. The best part? They can redeem the gift without even creating a Daffy account.
5. Once they've selected their charity of choice, Daffy will send you an email to let you know to approve it, and the donation will be sent from your fund.
Daffy Gifts do not expire and can be used at any time. Plus, the contributions you've made to your Daffy fund are tax-deductible in the year they were made.
If you're not yet a Daffy member, no problem. It only takes 2 minutes to get started. Create a Daffy account today and start giving back more regularly in 2023.
With Daffy, giving has never been easier. Send your first Daffy Gift today and experience the joy of giving.
Please note that the information contained on this page is for educational purposes only and should not be considered tax advice. Any calculations are intended to be illustrative and do not reflect all of the potential complexities of individual tax returns. To assess your specific tax situation, please consult with a tax professional.