Scheduling a recurring donation on Daffy is a straightforward process that can be done either on the Daffy app or website. Here's how you can do it:
1. Click on the "Donate" button.
2. Type in the name or Tax ID of the charity into the search bar.
3. After finding the charity, enter your desired amount to donate, then select “Schedule a recurring donation”.
4. Choose “Monthly”, “Quarterly”, or “Scheduled” for your recurring donation and select a date for your funds to be withdrawn.
5. Complete the remaining donation prompts and submit the recurring donation.
Daffy will then send a donation from your fund to your selected charity on the date and frequency you selected. This feature is a win-win for both the donor and the charity. For the donor, it eliminates the worry of forgetting to make the donation, and for the charity, it provides a reliable and repeatable source of funding.
Moreover, Daffy also simplifies the tax filing process. Every tax-deductible contribution that you make is automatically added to your Daffy contributions report, which is updated throughout the year. This means you never have to search for a charitable donation receipt again. Daffy handles every type of tax-deductible charitable contribution: cash, stock, crypto, or existing donor-advised transfers.
At Daffy, we strive to make it easier for our members to be more generous. By making a commitment to give and automating your contributions and donations, we can help close the generosity gap together and better support the many organizations and people in need. So why not make giving a habit with Daffy?
Please note that the information contained on this page is for educational purposes only and should not be considered tax advice. Any calculations are intended to be illustrative and do not reflect all of the potential complexities of individual tax returns. To assess your specific tax situation, please consult with a tax professional.