Setting up a recurring donation on Daffy is a straightforward process that allows you to support your chosen charities consistently and conveniently. Here's how you can select a date for your funds to be withdrawn for the recurring donation:
1. Open the Daffy app or website and tap or click on the "Donate" button.
2. Type in the name or Tax ID of the charity into the search bar.
3. After finding the charity, enter your desired amount to donate, then select “Schedule a recurring donation”.
4. Pick “Monthly”, “Quarterly”, or “Scheduled” for your recurring donation and select a date for your funds to be withdrawn.
5. Complete the remaining donation prompts and submit the recurring donation.
Daffy will then send a donation from your fund to your selected charity on the date and frequency you selected. This feature not only ensures that you never forget to make your donation, but it also provides a reliable and repeatable source of funding for the organization.
Moreover, Daffy simplifies the tax filing process by automatically adding every tax-deductible contribution you make to your Daffy contributions report. This report is updated throughout the year, so you never have to search for a charitable donation receipt again. Daffy handles every type of tax-deductible charitable contribution: cash, stock, crypto, or existing donor-advised transfers.
By making a commitment to give and automating your contributions and donations with Daffy, you can help close the $1.27 trillion dollar generosity gap and better support the many organizations and people in need. Join the Daffy community today and make giving a habit.
Please note that the information contained on this page is for educational purposes only and should not be considered tax advice. Any calculations are intended to be illustrative and do not reflect all of the potential complexities of individual tax returns. To assess your specific tax situation, please consult with a tax professional.